BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
For Readers with Exquisite Tastes

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
Available at all your favorite e-Book stores!

~The McRaidy Collection~

  • Her McRaidy Chieftain, Book 1 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Somers Rising, Book 2 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Only because it was You, Gus McRaidy
  • All of Me, A McRaidy Son

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tomorrow is October. Summer is gone and we are fully into Fall. I love the change in the season. First we'll watch the leaves turn a variety of colors, then the remaining branches form spooky outlines in the dark. Halloween comes and we indulge in candy, cookies and society's permission to don a costume for the day. LOL

October will be a busy month for me. The free cookbook, Passionate Cooks, from All Romance Ebooks will be available. I have a yummy Hot Shrimp Dip recipe in there. Remember, it's free so you have to get one!!

Also, October is breast cancer awareness month. A fellow author, Mackenzie Crowne, released a book titled, "Where do you want your nipple" about her journey through breast cancer. Do Not dally around. Take a few minutes to do a self exam and remind everyone around you to do the same. I will have a deeper post this month in honor of breast cancer awareness month. Take a minute and send energy to those battling breast cancer. Regardless of your "maker" beliefs, hold these precious women in your heart and share you power with them. Don't forget their families need love too. It affects everyone.

I'm participating in a Halloween blog hop with my publisher Still Moments Publishing! Be sure to catch up with all the authors and their stories!! Mine is a spooky doozy. This is a great month to read my suspense release in the Moonlight Mysteries series, "Threat to our Forever"!

Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm finishing self edits and the polishing my current WIP. I've set a goal to have it ready to sub by the end of October. Earlier if I stay on track. It's a contemporary and is sexy hot with beautiful romance! I'll keep you posted!

Have an outstanding day and wave hello to October!

Lots of Love
Em

0 comments: