BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
For Readers with Exquisite Tastes

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
Available at all your favorite e-Book stores!

~The McRaidy Collection~

  • Her McRaidy Chieftain, Book 1 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Somers Rising, Book 2 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Only because it was You, Gus McRaidy
  • All of Me, A McRaidy Son

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Doin' some braggin'

NEW FUN AT USA TODAY HEA:

What a good time! I fessed up in USA Today HEA's to "The Devel made me do it" along with a wonderful list of other authors! Join me in the fun!

http://books.usatoday.com/happyeverafter/post/2012-09-13/free-books-romance-round-robin/844117/1

Don't forget: There are free give away drawings for all those who comment! Make sure to stop by!

USA Today HEA asked: What has the devil made you do? Get your blackmail material here. Giveaways!
 
Be sure to show me some love and leave a comment at USA Today for our fantastic group of authors today:)
Lots of Love
Em

**********
I had the opportunity to do a review for Romance Reviews Submitted by Authors this week. I read the Halloween anthology Just Another Paranormal Halloween. It has 8 different stories all wrapped up in one book. Take a minute to have a look!

At the same time, my newest release, Somer's Rising, Book Two of the McRaidy Clan received a review at Romance Reviews Submitted by Authors. I was thrilled my book made an impact. Here are the reviewers thoughts:
After just finishing Somer’s Rising by Em Epe, I can only say wow. Not often am I moved to fighting tears by fictional words or vision. 

Other awesome news is I had a recipe for "Hot Shrimp Dip" accepted for the All Romance ebooks, Passionate Cooks FREE cookbook. There are recipe's for everyone in there and its FREE! Did I already mention that:):) Click on the pretty pink logo on my sidebar and check it out! I think my favorite thing about a group project is meeting new people. There are over a 150 authors included. Many of whom I am a tremendous fan. This will be so fun and I can't wait. Join in and make sure to let us know if you find a favorite recipe in there!

You'll notice the Halloween Blog Hop button from Still Moments Publishing. A spooky good time will be coming in October. Make sure to catch the all the blogs!

Also I want to point out a newly released book by Mackenzie Crowne. Its called "Where would you like your nipple". Mac is a breast cancer survivor and has written this book for all of us. Show her some love and every one who has been touched by this beast. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I'll have a blog to share but lets make sure we all reach out!

That's it for now for my updates...whew there are a lot of links:):)

I shall now go back to working on a contemporary that should be ready for submission next month. Shhhhh it's about the son of Gus McRaidy from Only because it was you....I think you're going to like Den McRaidy!! The name of the book is still tumbling around. Originally I named it Her Ultimate Bad Boy but I'm thinking to change it..and have twice. If you have any suggestions, Let me Know!

Lots of Love
Em

0 comments: