BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
For Readers with Exquisite Tastes

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
Available at all your favorite e-Book stores!

~The McRaidy Collection~

  • Her McRaidy Chieftain, Book 1 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Somers Rising, Book 2 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Only because it was You, Gus McRaidy
  • All of Me, A McRaidy Son

Friday, February 3, 2012

What I've been writing!

Well, I got Somer's Rising submitted. Now I wait to see if it is accepted. Always a lip biting time but I just move forward with my next manuscript to pass the time. Soooooo, you'll wait with me??
Somer's Rising is Book Two in the McRaidy Clan. I really like her and Conner McRaidy is all man*sigh*

I'm anxious and excited about Only Because it was You, Gus McRaidy. Amanda Kelsey is doing my cover as she did the one for Her McRaidy Chieftain. She is such a gifted artist! Gus and I are in great hands!

I wanted to give a little peek a boo of Gus. He is what you would expect from a McRaidy. Strong, passionate not only in love but family and life. The woman who gives him a challenge is Ann. She is a confident, accomplished woman who is worth the effort. I like her and when I wrote Ann, she had great things to whisper in my ear. Like I've said before, my characters tell their story and I am just the note taker. LOL

Hmmmm, what else am I working on....Just finished writing the first chapter of Book Three of the McRaidy Clan. The heroine is outstanding, I can't wait to see what she wants to have written:) I finished a 13k novella submission that is a sweet romantic suspense. A little different for me as far as romantic heat goes but we'll see what the publisher thinks of it. We'll have to wait a few weeks so add that to our waiting list also:)

A christmas story idea that has simmered in my mind for a while is flowing out also aaaannnnddd I am doing some clean up on my very first manuscript I completed. Editing, polishing, some rewriting, fixing those naughty POV changes in the middle of a scene....this could take a while.

As You can See I am working on several manuscripts at the same time. That's pretty typical of me which is why I have several done at the same time and then a longer period without a completion...Just my style I think. Multi Tasking sounds so much better.

I'll close for now but as soon as I have my approved Blurb and Excerpts for Only Because it was You, Gus McRaidy, I'll be sure to post them!

Take care and Lots of Love
Em

0 comments: