BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
For Readers with Exquisite Tastes

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
Available at all your favorite e-Book stores!

~The McRaidy Collection~

  • Her McRaidy Chieftain, Book 1 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Somers Rising, Book 2 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Only because it was You, Gus McRaidy
  • All of Me, A McRaidy Son

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Review for HER MCRAIDY CHIEFTAIN

I was thrilled to hear from Happily Ever After Reviews about Her McRaidy Chieftain! Ah but I'm noticing something, the ending to my Sexy little Scottish Historical gets a definite response...good and bad..it shows my readers have a vested interest in the characters! That's what I strive for, to say thank you to my reader by evoking some emotion. I hope my sequel gives my readers an opportunity to feel some emotion while they're reading.


 LynnMarie reviewed my book and said this in part:
For a short story, this book packed a lot of punch in character development! I enjoyed Em Epe’s writing style which flowed smoothly.
To read the entire review, pop over to Happily Ever After Reviews and have a read and maybe go get a copy for yourself and let me know what You think.
http://hea-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/05/her-mcraidy-chieftain-by-em-epe.html

Love you best!
Em

0 comments: