BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
For Readers with Exquisite Tastes

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
Available at all your favorite e-Book stores!

~The McRaidy Collection~

  • Her McRaidy Chieftain, Book 1 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Somers Rising, Book 2 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Only because it was You, Gus McRaidy
  • All of Me, A McRaidy Son

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Packages and My Birthday

Whew! I've been working on doing a rewrite on one of the hero's from my completed manuscript. The working title is Unexpected Packages. At first, it seemed somewhat daunting but after I stepped back and really thought about it, it started to flow. I have submitted this particular manuscript to several publishers that I really want to be involved with. I'll hope for the best but I will continue to strive to increase my abilities. Trust me when I tell you, if I get a contract, you'll be hearing me squealing!
Its a funny thing about learning, when I look back a year ago at some of my work I blush with my simpleness and errors. I can only hope that I continue to expand my abilities and in another year, be even that much more evolved.
My beta readers have helped so much and catch small things and large. Sometimes, I'm surprised at what I miss, simple little things that I should have seen. But, when you read and reread and recraft so many times, you already "think" you know what it says. Thank goodness for extra sets of eyes.
My birthday is Tuesday, last year I struggled with aging. A long tumultuous year in many ways but now, as the aging mark hovers, I am proud of what and who I am. Would I want to be in my twenties again? OF COURSE! As long as I could take some of what I know back with me. What thrills me about being in my mid forties in 2009 is this; age is irrelevant.
I have friends ranging from twenty six to sixty three. I have a great time no matter what we're doing. Each brings a different perspective. TIMELESS is a word heard so often but that's what this millennium has given us. No matter your age, gender or entertainment, its all acceptable.
So, for my birthday goal this year I've decided to pursue my goals and take chances, love my self, continue to be honest in my friendships and take ownership of the gift of love I receive from others. Oh, and try to finish off losing those last forty pounds:)
Love to all
Em

0 comments: