BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
For Readers with Exquisite Tastes

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
Available at all your favorite e-Book stores!

~The McRaidy Collection~

  • Her McRaidy Chieftain, Book 1 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Somers Rising, Book 2 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Only because it was You, Gus McRaidy
  • All of Me, A McRaidy Son

Monday, May 13, 2013

Review for All of Me, A McRaidy son


I received a wonderful review for my newly released book, "All of Me, A McRaidy son" by Venus Cahill.

Stop by and comment if you have a chance. Take a look around Venus's site while you're there. She's awesome!

Here is what she had to say:
This is the first book by Em Epe that I’ve read but I can guarantee it won’t be the last! Her skill with bringing to life the almost gritty, completely real Den McRaidy has me already looking forward to the next story.......

http://www.venusbookluvr.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-all-of-me-mcraidy-son-by-em-epe.html

0 comments: