BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
For Readers with Exquisite Tastes

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan

NEW: Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
Available at all your favorite e-Book stores!

~The McRaidy Collection~

  • Her McRaidy Chieftain, Book 1 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Somers Rising, Book 2 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Accepting her Laird, Book 3 of the McRaidy Clan
  • Only because it was You, Gus McRaidy
  • All of Me, A McRaidy Son

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Release is Today!

I'm excited to have Only Because It Was You, Gus McRaidy from Eternal Press releasing today! It took a bit to get this manuscript polished and out. I want to share a little of the back story about it. When I first started writing it, it was mostly for myself to help me with the stories of his sons, Den, Johnson, Mike, Kevin and Sean. The more I wrote, the more his story evolved and Ann appeared.
It was instant chemistry on the pages. Now the interesting thing was it didn't seem to matter what I thought, they had their own story and whispered in my ear. That's the kind of story I love to write. The characters take on a life of their own and I just type it for them. LOL
I know that sounds a little strange but there are other authors who have the same process happen:)
Gus is the contemporary decedent of Liam McRaidy from Her McRaidy Chieftain. They just seem to have a kindred connection.
Later this summer, Liam's son Conner and his lovely Somer will be meeting you. Also, one of Gus's sons is frothing at the bit to be finished. Over time, the arc between the medieval McRaidy's and contemporary will grown together as it seems to be destiny... or my authorism kicking in. hahaha.
I hope you enjoy Gus and Ann and feel free to drop me a note at EmEpe@clearwire.net and give me your thoughts!
More personally, this month is my grandmothers birthday. She's passed many years ago much to my hearts sadness but she is always with me. This woman made sure I knew that I mattered to her and as equally important Grammie knew that I adored her. Grammie was who got me interested in romance oh so many years ago and she gave me my first romance novel to read. Her bookshelf that I know have sitting right next to my desk was always full of books. I know she'd be proud and would love the stories I create. So today I'm thinking of her and missing her but I'm pretty sure she's stretched out reading my work.
Happy Easter everyone and thank you for loving my characters as much as they love you!
Love Em

1 comments:

Ashton said...

Thank yyou for writing this